AmBank founder shot dead, wife injured
Posted on July 29, 2013, Monday
ARAB-MALAYSIAN Bank founder Hussain Ahmad Najadi, 75, was shot dead in a car park at Lorong Ceylon near the Kuan Yin Temple in Kuala Lumpur today.
Hussain was walking towards his vehicle with his wife when a gunman approached him and fired several shots at point blank, killing him on the spot in the early afternoon incident.
He was shot in the chest and ribs while his wife Cheong Mei Kuen, 49, was injured after being hit on the hand, police said.
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement