DiGi unveils MyAndroid Hub
Posted on September 16, 2013, Monday
BANDAR SUNWAY: DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (DiGi) is pioneering the MyAndroid concept in Malaysia following the unveiling of its pilot MyAndroid Hub retail space at DiGi Store in Sunway Pyramid.
The MyAndroid Hub offers customers a total Android retail and learning experience within the DiGi Store. It enables a
fun and interactive hands-on discovery of Android apps, services and devices, and the applicable DiGi plans.
Customers also get to enjoy the guidance from the in-store sales consultants and product specialists at the same time. Similar Android-related concepts have been introduced by telco operators globally in Japan, Australia, Indonesia, India and the United States.
Please log on to www.digi.com.my/myandroid for more information on MyAndroid, the current promotions and contest.
- NBC latest to dump Trump over Mexican immigrant comments
- JAPEM Presents Donation to 4 Less Fortunate Families
- KLIA Customs foils RM4 million cigarette smuggling attempt
- Vest power to coordinate border security control on state police chiefs — Ayub
- Public advised not to be deceived into buying ‘magical’ bezoar stones