DiGi unveils MyAndroid Hub
Posted on September 16, 2013, Monday
BANDAR SUNWAY: DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (DiGi) is pioneering the MyAndroid concept in Malaysia following the unveiling of its pilot MyAndroid Hub retail space at DiGi Store in Sunway Pyramid.
The MyAndroid Hub offers customers a total Android retail and learning experience within the DiGi Store. It enables a
fun and interactive hands-on discovery of Android apps, services and devices, and the applicable DiGi plans.
Customers also get to enjoy the guidance from the in-store sales consultants and product specialists at the same time. Similar Android-related concepts have been introduced by telco operators globally in Japan, Australia, Indonesia, India and the United States.
Please log on to www.digi.com.my/myandroid for more information on MyAndroid, the current promotions and contest.
- Second polysilicon plant to further energise SCORE initiatives
- KCIA records 23.8 per cent passengers traffic growth in 2013
- Dayang a local champion in the making — HwangDBS Vickers Research
- Lynas M’sian plant causes shares to tumble on half-year loss
- Lufthansa upbeat about M’sian market with new route