Morocco impressed with Malaysia’s role in OIC
Posted on October 3, 2013, Thursday
KUALA LUMPUR: Morocco is impressed with Malaysia playing an active role in the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and its achievements as an Islamic nation.
Dewan Rakyat Speaker Tan Sri Pandikar Amin Mulia said this feeling was conveyed by the new Moroccan ambassador to Malaysia, Ahmed Faouzi, when the latter paid a courtesy call on him an Parliament building, here, yesterday.
He said Ahmed, who has been in his new post since May, also touched on the Moorish architecture influences found on several buildings in Putrajaya, the federal government’s administrative centre.
Ahmed also invited Pandikar Amin to visit the Moroccan Parliament in efforts to forge closer relations between Malaysia and Morocco. — Bernama
- MH370 officially declared an accident, 239 people aboard presumed dead
- MH370 continues to be major mystery in world aviation history
- Kuching police seize drugs valued at RM357,450
- Floods continue to recede in Sarawak, only 19 left at a relief centre
- Review of laws is MCMC’s top priority says Chairman Dr Halim