Earthquake hits flores region in indonesia
Posted on November 15, 2013, Friday
KUALA LUMPUR: A moderate earthquake measuring 5.0 on the Richter scale hit the Flores Region in Indonesia at 7.32 am today.
According to the Malaysian Meteorological Department, the epicentre of the quake was 123km Northeast of Bima, Indonesia and 1,251km Southeast of Sarikei, Sarawak.
It did not pose any tsunami threat. –BERNAMA
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement