Earthquake hits flores region in indonesia
Posted on November 15, 2013, Friday
KUALA LUMPUR: A moderate earthquake measuring 5.0 on the Richter scale hit the Flores Region in Indonesia at 7.32 am today.
According to the Malaysian Meteorological Department, the epicentre of the quake was 123km Northeast of Bima, Indonesia and 1,251km Southeast of Sarikei, Sarawak.
It did not pose any tsunami threat. –BERNAMA
- Notice sent to EC on vacant Permatang Pauh seat: Pandikar Amin
- Assemblyman urges Selangor government to review Anwar’s position as economic adviser
- Police to deploy bloodhounds in Trisaksi Port
- Video ‘shows cabin chaos’ in seconds before Alps crash: reports
- Esscom needs larger holding centre for undocumented foreigners