Awang Tengah heads visit to Shenzhen
by Churchill Edward email@example.com. Posted on December 2, 2013, Monday
KUCHING: Minister of Public Utilities Datuk Amar Awang Tengah Ali Hassan is on a three-day working visit with a state delegation to Shenzhen, China, to discuss areas of common interests with China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).
CNOOC senior director Chiu Sung Hong met up with the state delegates yesterday.
Among others, the delegates visited the Bija Water Treatment plant.
Among the delegates were Tengah’s assistants Datuk Sylvester Entrie Muran (Water Supply), Datuk Stephen Rundi Utom (Electricity and Telecommunication), state Financial Office budget director Datu Junaidi Reduan, Ministry Of Industrial Development permanent secretary Datu Liaw Soon Eng, Ministry Of Public Utilities permanent secretary Ubaidillah Abd Latip and Sibu Water Board general manager Daniel Wong as well as several consultants.
- Two cars catch fire in two separate incidents
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement