Awang Tengah heads visit to Shenzhen
by Churchill Edward email@example.com. Posted on December 2, 2013, Monday
KUCHING: Minister of Public Utilities Datuk Amar Awang Tengah Ali Hassan is on a three-day working visit with a state delegation to Shenzhen, China, to discuss areas of common interests with China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).
CNOOC senior director Chiu Sung Hong met up with the state delegates yesterday.
Among others, the delegates visited the Bija Water Treatment plant.
Among the delegates were Tengah’s assistants Datuk Sylvester Entrie Muran (Water Supply), Datuk Stephen Rundi Utom (Electricity and Telecommunication), state Financial Office budget director Datu Junaidi Reduan, Ministry Of Industrial Development permanent secretary Datu Liaw Soon Eng, Ministry Of Public Utilities permanent secretary Ubaidillah Abd Latip and Sibu Water Board general manager Daniel Wong as well as several consultants.
- Visa exemption for foreigners to phu quoc takes effect
- Missing flight: Six-member delegation from China arrives in KL
- Second Chinese warship joins massive search for missing Malaysian jet
- Scant evidence of attack on lost Malaysia Airlines flight
- Longhouse prayers for chief steward of missing mas plane