Update personal info at SUPP’s BR1M 3.0 mobile counter
by Cindy Lai, email@example.com. Posted on December 25, 2013, Wednesday
MIRI: Those eligible for the 1Malaysia People’s Aid (BR1M 3.0) should update their personal details at the Inland Revenue Board or with SUPP’s mobile service counter.
SUPP Piasau secretary Karambir Singh told The Borneo Post that the mobile service counter at Persiaran Kabor
(Old Folks Street) started operation on Monday (Dec 23) and would remain there until Dec 28. It would be closed on Christmas.
The counter, which is opened from 8am till noon, is to assist those eligible for BR1M 3.0, especially the elderly.
“Note that this time the BR1M aid will no longer be handed out to the applicants. It will be wired directly into their bank account.
“Young people can easily do so online, but most of the elderly does not know how to operate a computer. Hence, the mobile service will be convenient for them.”
Karambir added that all eligible applicants must bring along a photocopy of their MyKad when filling in the form. For those who are married, they need to bring along a photocopy of their spouse’s Mykad as well.
“Not to worry for those who forgot their copy as we have an equipment to smoothen the process.”
The mobile service, which is also meant for the registration of new voters, was initiated by SUPP Piasau chief Datuk Sebastian Ting. It too offered the same service to the public during the first two editions of BR1M.
For BR1M 3.0, eligible applicants whose household income is below RM3,000 will be given RM650. Those whose household income is between RM3,000 and RM4, 000 get RM450.
Individuals aged 21 years and above with total gross monthly income of RM2,000 and below would receive RM300. Students who are given the 1Malaysia Book Voucher are not eligible to apply for the aid.
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
- H1N1 Flu kills 45 in Thailand this year
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement