Worker allegedly scoots pig farm with RM1 mln
Posted on May 6, 2014, Tuesday
SIBU: The worker of a pig farm was alleged to have embezzled RM1 million from the company, after siphoning funds on the quiet over five years.
It was alleged that the man, in his 30s, had been pilfering portions from client collections in Sibu since about five years ago.
The farmer only discovered the bulk of cash missing last week, but the worker had already left the company.
After searching high and low for his worker for a week to no avail, he lodged a police report.
- Phone interception reveals 'crown prince' gave ‘green light’ to attack cops – officer
- Teacher forces student to convert without parental consent
- Secret Chinese airport brought down to earth by chopper crash
- Air crash victims' hometown 'angry', 'shocked' by new findings
- Lower-and middle-income groups protected under GST